1. Service www.Zrzutkomania.pl do not gather any informations automatically, except for information contained in cookies.
2. Cookies are computer data, in particular text files that are stored on the User's device and are intended for the use of the websites of the Service. Cookies typically contain the name of the website from thet issued them, time of their storage on the device and a unique number.
3. The entity which places cookies on your device and accesses them is the operator of the Service Zrzutkomania.pl registered at SportLive Corporation Trust Company Complex, Ajeltake Road, Ajeltake Island, PO Box 1405 Majuro, MH96960, Marshall Islands.
4. Cookies are used to:
a) adaptation of web content to the preferences of the Service User and optimize the use of websites; in particular, these files allow the Service User to identify the device and properly display the web page tailored to their individual needs;
b) create statistics that help us to understand how the Service Users benefit from web pages, which allows the improvement of their structure and content;
c) the maintenance of the Service User sessions (after logging in), whereby the user is not required on every page of the Service to retype login and password;
5. The Service uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's device until he logs out, leaves the website or terminating software (web browser). Permanent cookies are stored on the User's device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until their removal by the user.
6. Service uses the following types of cookies:
a) necessary - cookies, enabling the use of the services available within the Service, for example. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication through the Service;
b) The cookies used to ensure safety, e.g. used to detect fraud in the authentication through the Service;
c) Performance - cookies, allowing the collection of information on using the web pages of the Service;
d) functional - cookies, enabling remember selected by the User settings and personalization of User interface, e.g. in terms of the language or region from which the user connects, font size, website personalization, etc.;
e) advertising - cookies, enabling the delivery of advertising content suiting User's interest.
7. In many cases, the software used to browse the web (browser) by default, allows the storage of cookies on User's device. Service Users can make changes to cookie settings at any time. These settings can be altered in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of your web browser or inform each time they are stored on Service User's device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software settings (web browser settings).
9. Cookies stored on Service User’s device may also be used by advertisers and partners, who are cooperating with Service.
10. For more informations about cookies go to www.wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or visit Help section in menu of your browser.